Saturday, January 1, 2011 | By: Jamie Gardner

First official post


So a few months ago I decided I needed a hobby. Something that would add to my family instead of take away from it. Well this is what I came up with. I love to cook or rather EAT and cooking just seams like an essential part of the cycle. I have TONS of recipes and I have never tried most of them. So this year I am going to go through my recipes one meal at a time. (The mess of books to the left is my cookbook shelf in the pantry) Every sunday I will post my weekly menu and I will try to post daily the recipe and the result. I would love to get your recipes too. You can email them to me at jamiegardner@mac.com. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Jesse said...

Great idea, Jamie! If you need someone to come over and taste things, let me know!

Post a Comment