Monday, April 18, 2011 | By: Jamie Gardner

Swiss Chicken

This is honestly so easy and so dang good! I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and everything she makes is delicious!

Swiss Chicken
Roll chicken in beaten eggs and seasoned bread crumbs. Fry in oil until brown. Place in a pan (I used a cookie sheet, but a casserole dish would work better.) After placing chicken in pan cover with sliced mushrooms and a slice of swiss cheese. Pour 1 cup water with 2 cubes chicken bouillon dissolved in the water over the chicken or use chicken broth.
Bake uncovered for 44 minutes at 350*.
I served mine with a green salad, baked brocolli, and a baked potato.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

mmm that looks good. too bad jason doesn't eat chicken, he would probably like that. maybe i'll make it for me and the kids and jason can just eat the baked potato and broccoli.

Jamie Gardner said...

You would love it Andrea! I still need to try the recipes you sent me. Don't think I've forgotten.

Post a Comment