Thursday, February 10, 2011 | By: Jamie Gardner

Chocolate Rice Krispies

I lOVE these!! They have lots of names, but this is what I call them.
Chocolate Rice Krispies

1 cup corn syrup
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups rice krispies
1 bag chocolate chips

Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in saucepan. Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Pour over Rice Krispies in a large bowl and blend. Spread in greased 9 X 13 baking dish. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Spread evenly over the top of the Rice Krispies. Let chocolate set before serving.

1 comments:

tappingflamingo said...

I make these all the time, except I add butterscotch chips with the choc chips on top. Just melt them together and spread on top. They are soooo yummy. Every time I bring them to a ward pot luck or anywhere, everyone jumps for joy! If I don't bring them, then I am asked why, lol

Post a Comment